Save Energy, Increase Occupant Productivity & Well-Being
Sun West, Inc. is a small women-owned business, and we strive to provide one-stop service from conceptual design, through construction and occupancy. We are also an authorized commercial distributor of Solatube Tubular Daylighting Devices.
The Solatube products:
- Eliminate the need for electric lights during the day
- Deliver superior light quality without solar heat gain
- Are cost-competitive with other fenestration products
- Are American-made, manufactured in Vista, CA
- Comply with ATFP blast testing requirements
- Can contribute to multiple LEED credits
We will work with your team to incorporate these into your project. We can provide LEED credit documentation, photometric lighting layouts, CAD drawings, BIM/Revit files, Specifications, Bids (material only or turn-key), and Installation.
Sun West Distributors, Inc. can also support natural ventilation designs with the best HVLS (High Volume Low Speed) fans. MacroAir is the originator of this building product, and they continue to improve on their design. There are many advantages to using MacroAir:
- Move more air with less energy
- Reduced weight produces less torque, so are more durable
- Third-party tested
- Blades are anodized and clear coated
- Have a reverse option
- American-made in San Bernardino, CA
- Cost competitive
Contact us with any questions, or if you would like more information. We also offer educational lunch and learn presentations for AIA and LEED AP CEUs!