Save Energy, Increase Occupant Productivity & Well-Being
Are you a building owner? Have you heard about California AB1103, Energy Use Disclosure Requirements? Energy upgrades now will increase net operating income and improve the value of your asset portfolio, resulting in higher sales price and lease rates.
At Sun West Distributors, Inc. we strive to provide one-stop service from conceptual design, through construction and occupancy. Let us help you on your next project. We are the authorized commercial distributor of Solatube Tubular Daylighting Devices. We can assist with photometric daylighting layouts, construction documents, sustainability goals, bids and installation.
The Solatube products:
- Eliminate the need for electric lights during the day
- Deliver superior light quality without solar heat gain
- Are cost-competitive with other fenestration products
- Are American-made, manufactured in Vista, CA
- Can contribute to multiple LEED credits
Many studies prove daylighting can have a positive impact on employee productivity and building value. Daylighting goes beyond just energy efficiency, helping to promote the human performance factors that increase the return on your investment.
Sun West Distributors, Inc. can also support natural ventilation designs with the best HVLS (High Volume Low Speed) fans. MacroAir is the originator of this building product, and they continue to improve on their design. There are many advantages to using MacroAir:
- Move more air with less energy
- Reduced weight produces less torque, so are more durable
- Third-party tested
- Blades are anodized and clear coated
- Have a reverse option
- American-made in San Bernardino, CA
- Cost competitive
Contact us with any questions, or if you would like more information. We also offer educational lunch and learn presentations for AIA and LEED AP CEUs!